Advertise Here. Sell More Volvo Parts.
Parts retailers aren’t the only advertisers who advertise on my Volvo Forum (and home page, and Repair Database pages). MVS also serves ads for services like auto insurance, repair shops and more. All types do very well here. Why?
- Growth: Visitors have doubled since January 2010 (see chart).
- Reach: MVS gets well over a million unique users a year.
- Time spent on MVS in aggregate is 14980 hours every four weeks. In plain English, your ad could be displayed for more than 15 thousand hours every month to people who buy car stuff.
- Three-month billing cycles. I don’t bug you every month.
- Demographics: MVS users are educated and have money to spend. (see chart)
- I’m one guy, not a faceless ad network or group who doesn’t know who the boss is. Have a problem? I’ll fix it. Need to talk? Grab the phone. Just call or email if you have a question.
- I’ll do your ad. Free, and update it if you want. Use the ad on other sites, I don’t care.
- Pages load faster than ever. MVS is hosted on an pro
2GB4GB virtual private server with 99.9%+ uptime.
- SEO value: unlike ad networks like Google AdWords and some other Volvo forums’ links — the value of a link from MVS to your site is transferred directly. Your ad is on every one of over
95100 thousand+ unique MVS pages. In other words, your ad URLs go to your site, not an intermediary like doubleclick.com where SEO value is lost. I can’t say enough about how important this is.
- Simplicity: A flat fee gets you as many ad impressions as are MVS pages served in the cycle. No cost-per-click tracking headaches.
- New users: I draw new readers to MVS all the time via social media, blogging and a few “trade secrets” I’ve come up with.
- Transparency: I’ll give you a login to my Google Analytics account so you can see traffic numbers for yourself.
- I’m Flexible: I’m always up for doing something off the wall to help you. Would you like to guest blog? Would you like me to run something in support of an event or sale you have? Try a new ad for a week? No problem.
My Users have MVS loyalty. Why?
- I have personal relationships with many MVS members. They send in DIY tutorials, I say thanks to them, they say thanks to me for hosting the site, and they buy from my sponsors.
- My Volvo Forum has the best, friendliest, most knowledgable moderators on the planet. They do it for the love of helping other Volvo owners.
- I offer realtime, personal tech support to my users. They email me via the MVS Contact page. I fix the problem.
- We want users to repair or improve their cars. That’s Job #1. Links to brickboard.com and the others are not only tolerated, but encouraged. If it helps you fix your Volvo, it’s on here. Simple. Smart.
- MVS is more than a Volvo Forum. It’s a curated repair database of the best repairs and performance upgrades available. We’re currently at
910 9651200+ entries in the Volvo Repair Database.
- MVS is the place to go on the Web to get Volvo questions answered. The most most searched on terms that land users here: