Buy a New Transmission or Rebuild: 2001 V70
What to expect when you have a 2001 Volvo transmission (known for failures… early and often) replaced by a dealer.
- Is it worth it to replace or have the transmission rebuilt?
- Would a new transmission going back into that year and model resolve all those issues?
- Will these issues plague the car forever?
- Would the transmission issues fry the motor?
- If I spend 2 or 3 grand and replace the tranny and maybe a little more to replace the computer is this lemon worth saving?