Replace 1998 S70 GLT Coolant, Radiator Hoses
MVS Volvo Forums member extraordinaire CN90 writes a beautiful DIY for how to replace a 1998’s coolant hoses and radiator hoses.
This is strictly preventive maintenance:
– The Turbo Coolant Hose was bulging and about explode any time.
– The Lower Rad Hose is leaking at the radiator side.
– Since I am replacing the Turbo Coolant Hose, I may as well replace both Rad Hoses.
– Lower Rad Hose PN 9470409 for Turbo (NA different PN); about $35 at dealer.
– Upper Rad Hose PN 1335433, about $15 at dealer.
– Turbo Coolant Inlet Hose PN 6842190, about $8 at dealer.