I replaced my PNP a month ago and went through the air cleaner base too, as well as before cleaning up the PCV and IAC... I'm actually lucky I didn't break that part the first two times. Thanks for the heads up, and hope you got that fixed. Just ordered the fix from Matt... excited for it to come.
I'll post a follow-up the moment I send the defective ABS to the States.
Now here's a list of everything that I still need to do on it, in order:
- Change front catalytic oxygen sensor (for higher MPG, and get rid of all those dashboard warning lights
- Change rear shocks (been pushing my steering left...)
- Return the used blower fan I bought because it started screeching as bad as the old one, and hope I get one that works this time.
- Adjust trunk and put the spoiler back on
- Replace vacuum lines
- Change dashboard/automatic transmission lights, and other cosmetic stuff.
Then at 200,000 km, timing/aux belt. Gah.