IPDVolvo PartsVolvo Salvage: Used Volvo Parts and Over 50 Years ExperienceSouthern Vo Vo sells genuine used Volvo parts
Volvo Parts

Buying gifts? Please use this Amazon link ... and help keep MVS on the Web. Thank you!Amazon.com

MVS Login

Register - it's Free!

Get Help

Please read the Help Page. Then read the forum FAQ. If you've tried those and still have a question, please contact Matt.

Volvo Parts
Shopping Amazon.com? Help MVS by using this link!
tirerack-mvs-ad.png

Sunroof Sunshade Handle

Help and Advice on S40, V40 and V50. In this forum you'll find S40/V40/V50-specific owners asking and answering questions on maintenance, ownership, repairs, tutorials and almost every do-it-yourself thing you can do to save money owning these Volvos.
1996 - 2004 S40
1996 - 2004 V40
2004 - 2004 V50

Sunroof Sunshade Handle

Postby lisssasue » 16 Mar 2011, 11:08

Hello, I have a broken handle on my sunroof sunshade. I cannot seem to find this part on its own without the full sunshade. It attaches with clips and doesnt seem like it should be all one piece. Can anyone please direct me to the best website or ???to find this piece? I have looked on several of the parts websites listed on here with no luck. Frustrated and hopeful that someone can help :)
Thank you
Melissa
lisssasue

Model and Year: S40 2001

Re: Sunroof Sunshade Handle

Postby Charleys » 01 Apr 2011, 02:03

Hi... had a problem with the handle as well buy mine is not broken in the middle but come out loose. is this what happened to yours? they have 4 screws from above that hold the whole handle in place. If broken.. then maybe imports wrecking yard...or glue and then attach it back. Frustrating to say the least/ :x
Charleys

Model and Year: 2000 S40

Save thousands off MSRP on your new car.

Return to Volvo S40, V40 and V50 Forum