Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on Volvo's stylish, distinctive "P2" cars.
2001 - 2007 V70
2004 - 2007 V70 R
2001 - 2007 XC-70
2001 - 2009 S60
2003 - 2007 S60 R
Scan tool reports that code p2407 registered, cannot find any info other then that a "generic emission evaproative pump leak erratic."
Anyone else ever have this issue ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 14:31
- Location: new york
- Model and Year: s60 2004
Never heard of it but could just be an erratic code that needs resetting. See here: http://www.v70xc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=88551
'98 S70 T5 Emrld Grn Met/Beige Tons of Upgrades Mobil-1
'04 V70 2.5T Red/Taupe Some Upgrades Mobil-1
94 850 Sedan NA Drk Blue/Tan
'00 V40 Purple/Grey Mobil-1
- MVS Moderator
- Posts: 12099
- Joined: 31 Mar 2005, 14:14
- Location: Knoxville, TN American but born in Japan
- Model and Year: '98 S70 T5
I have the same issue right now with my s60 2.5t
I can't figure out what it could be. I'm being advised of multiple things.
1. It could be an out of order sensor that is giving a faulty error code which would need replacement.
2. It could be a leak in a hose associated with the gas system.
Anyone have any input on how to look for/find a leak?
Any other troubleshooting tips?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 20:31
- Location: United States
- Model and Year: 2004
Return to Volvo V70 & XC-70 (2001-2007), S60 (2001-2009)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: dariovolvo, Google [Bot], nomac and 27 guests