Fuel Filter Replacement DIY
This is a short DIY write up for the removal of a fuel filter on an 850. This is a very easy procedure, just remember to be safe — safety goggles, no open flame [despite the photo to the right], rags to clean up spilled fuel.
- 12mm Socket
- Socket Wrench
- Needle Nose Pliers
- New Filter
- Start by blocking the front wheels, e-brake on, and jack up the rear passenger side of the car.
- With the ignition off, slide underneath the passenger side just in front of the rear wheel and look up to locate the filter.
- There’s more…
Read the rest: Fuel Filter Replacement DIY
- Change Fuel Filter Tutorial
- How to change the fuel filter on a 2004 V70 (video)
- S80, 2001+ V70, XC70, S60 Oil & Filter Change Tutorial
- S80 1st gen. Trans Fluid & Filter Change How-To
- S80 1G 6Cyl Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Change How-To
- Replacing Pollen (cabin) Filter
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement: 2005 S40
- 240 Fuel Filter Location & Dieseling Problem
- S80 Front Brake Disk and Pad Replacement
- V70 Rear Shock Replacement Tutorial
- Volvo XC90 Front Brake Job
- Where is the Fuel Filter on my Volvo 240?