Installing new seats in a S70 855
MVR contributor t5rrr gives a highly detailed description with pictures of the procedure for replacing front driver or passenger seats in a 1994 S70 855. The front seats needed to be replaced due to torn seams and a broken power recliner. Used seats were obtained from a 1998 V70 in a junkyard. Check out the entire procedure here: S70 / V70 front seat swap
- Broken / Worn Spring Seats – Photos & Description
- Thermostat Replacement on Heated Seats
- S70 / V70 front seat swap to 850
- Fixing cracked leather seats.
- Aftermarket Heated Seats
- Restore Your Seats… Perfectly
- Swapping seats from ’97 to ’94
- V70 2001 Driver’s power seat problem with intermittent power
- 850 heated seat not working
- Power seat issue, switch or motor?
- Rare: 850 Heated REAR Seats From the Factory?
- Omg the beast of a job. Removing/installing a headliner