Oil in Water
I think the best advice I could give is to tow it.
Even if you have to run over to U-haul and rent a car carrier for a few bucks. Or call your mechanic. He maybe able to work something cheap out for you as he is doing the repair. I know I do a lot to get a repair to my place. I know many will disagree but we are talking about two of the most important systems in the car (lubrication and cooling) and they have both already been comprimised. Its just not good to drive a car with oil in the coolant or coolant in the oil.
- Instructions w/pics: Changing Timing Belt/Water Pump/Tensioner
- Volvo Antifreeze: Which Brand? Mix with Water?
- Do It Yourself ABS Module Repair
- Glove Box Repair with Hand-made Tools
- Glove Box Repair # 3 – The Saw Method
- Fuel Pump Relay Repair 2
- All Volvo Models 1997+ reliability — better info
- Air Pump Fix Tutorial
- Odometer Fix Tutorial
- Rear Shelf Speaker Fix Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC70
- Oil in Coolant Diagnosis
- Oil In Coolant