Omg the beast of a job. Removing/installing a headliner
Remove Headliner Volvo 850, S70, V70, XC70, C70
Difficulty… Well I did it so yeah maybe novice but not beginner. It took me about 3 hours running inside and coming back. With a small break. Time: 2 hours.
First you need to remove all trim required. This includes the A pillars, the pillar with the seat-belt, and the roof trim above the rear doors. There are no tools required to remove those, just your hands.
- Replace Trunk Struts Tutorial
- Simple Repair for Headliner
- Volvo 850 Headliner Rear Clips
- Headliner Repair
- Rear Shelf Speaker Fix Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC70
- 850 sunroof headliner repair
- Repairing the roof/windshield trim
- C70 Seat Switch Fix
- Instructions w/pics: Changing Timing Belt/Water Pump/Tensioner
- Installing sidemarkers, 1996 854 GLT
- Discussion on Volvo 850, 70 Roof Racks
- Removing S80 headlight lenses for cleaning