PCV Job for V70 and S70 Non-turbo
Since mine is a Non-Turbo, there are minor different designs compared with Turbo Models. In addition, I will point to areas of possible problems for people.
- Read the above write-up for Turbo.
- Copy Radio AM FM channels, disconnect battery for safety.
- Remove electrical connections to Throttle and Idle Valve
- Remove these 2 hoses (my vacuum hose is brittle so I replaced it)
- The PCV connection to elbow: turn it Counter-Clockwise (when viewed end on, similar to opening a bottle cap) a bit, it will come off the plastic Elbow.