Replace Fuel Filter on a Volvo 740 Tips
I recently changed out the filter on my 240 which has the same set up. I had the thing in and out about 5 times before I got it right. When you to get it out put that fuel line that connects to the filter and the pump on while you have it out of the car. Put a socket on the opp. end so you don’t round the edges.
Volvo part number is 1312297
- Fuel Filter Replacement DIY
- How to change the fuel filter on a 2004 V70 (video)
- Change Fuel Filter Tutorial
- Where is the Fuel Filter on my Volvo 240?
- 240 Fuel Filter Location & Dieseling Problem
- Replace Cabin Air Filter Tutorial w/ Photos
- 1998 Volvo v70 xc – awd fuel pump issue?
- How to Replace Cabin Filter
- How to Make a Fuel Pump Removal Tool
- S80 1G 6Cyl Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Change How-To
- S80, 2001+ V70, XC70, S60 Oil & Filter Change Tutorial
- Fix your own fuel pump relay