S70 Speakers Demystified
I posted earlier asking about recommended speaker sizes to replace the blown speakers in my daughter’s S70 and the response was pretty much crickets. I had to make a couple of trips to the local Pick & Pull for some other parts so I tried to pull the speakers from a donor S70 while I was there but they were rotted as well. The foam on the edges of the cones had basically turned to dust on all of them in the lot. I pulled a speaker for each door and a rear deck speaker anyway, I think the Pick & Pull just gave them to me or charged very little for them since they were bad anyway and I was buying a bunch of other stuff. I figured having them would let me experiment on fitting other speakers into the frames.
- Speakers: 4 ohm or 8 ohm?
- Speakers: Aftermarket, Ohms, Resistors, and More
- Replacing Speakers: A Complete Guide
- Door speakers on 850 blown. How to Replace?
- Fix Rear Speakers: A How To
- Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC70 Dash Speaker Replacement
- New Volvo Forum! Volvo Car Audio, iPod, XM, GPS, DVD, Speakers + Amps
- Rear Shelf Speaker Fix Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC70
- A Comprehensive Look at Volvo Radio Upgrade
- Rear Speaker Tweeters Fix
- Simple Volvo Tweeter Modification
- A Magnet Fell Onto My Feet!