S80, 2001+ V70, XC70, S60 Oil & Filter Change Tutorial
The pics are of my 2001 S80 T6 but the procedure should apply to other P2 cars as well.
Tools and supplies you will need: Jack and jackstands, 12mm socket and ratchet, Oil Filter Wrench (band type or special Volvo tool), 17mm socket and ratchet or 17mm end wrench, Oil drain pan, New filter with o-ring, New drain plug aluminum crush washer (optional but recommended), 7 quarts of oil (for a T6 – others may take less), Paper towels or rags, Funnel, Small screwdriver, Torque wrench.
- How to Change Oil in 2001+
- S80 1st gen. Trans Fluid & Filter Change How-To
- How to Change Oil on a Volvo S80
- Change Fuel Filter Tutorial
- New Modified Transmission Flush Method with Pictures
- S80 Cabin Filter Change
- Replace Cabin Air Filter Tutorial w/ Photos
- Info about the Aluminum Crush Washer
- Replace Thermostat Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70 or XC70
- Air filter recommendation
- Transmission Filter Replacement
- Replacing Pollen (cabin) Filter