S80 T6 2001 Service Light Reset How To
How to reset that annoying S80 Service light without having to go to a dealer.
I don’t know if this will work for non-turbo models or other years of the S80, but it worked on my car:
1. Insert ignition key and turn to position I.
2. Push in the odometer reset stalk and hold it in.
3. Turn the ignition key to position II. Continue to hold the odometer reset stalk in. After a few seconds the Service light will begin to flash.
4. Release the odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition off. You’re done!