Volvo 850 Headliner Repair DIY Tutorial w/ Pics
Here is a fantastic do it yourself headliner repair, detailed, with pictures. The author is MVS member Red Arrow, and his car is an 850, but the concepts you can apply to any car.
When spraying the 3M adhesive do it in a well ventilated area and wear a proper mark with vapour filters. Its a good idea to cover the ground with paper to protect it from over spray. Also wear some old horrible clothes and shoes because once it gets glue on them its never coming off. Gloves are highly recommended as well. Make sure you have good lighting so you can see what has and has not been sprayed with glue.
- Simple Repair for Headliner
- PCV System Repair on a Volvo 5-cylinder
- Omg the beast of a job. Removing/installing a headliner
- Glove Box Repair # 3 – The Saw Method
- Do It Yourself ABS Module Repair
- Glove Box Repair with Hand-made Tools
- Headliner Repair
- 850 sunroof headliner repair
- Fuel Pump Relay Repair 2
- Spark Plug Change Tutorial: Volvo 850, S70, V70, XC70, C70
- Air Pump Fix Tutorial
- Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC70 Dash Speaker Replacement