VOLVO 850 REAR DOOR REPLACEMENT
How to replace a door in a 1994 850 Turbo Wagon
(in this case rear door, drivers side) I was at the U-Pull yard today and good fortune was upon me as I found a 1996 850 sedan that was the same colour as mine and did not have the rust eating away at it, so I grabbed it and made off like man possessed.
There are, as always a couple of caveats, fistfuls of colourful language and the almost inevitable missing socket : ( The door is fairly heavy, it is manageable if you are a single operator, however I would recommend a two man job as the alignment is a little tricky and you do not want to damage the paint on either the door or the car.
- S80 S60 V70 XC70 Fuel Door Hinge Replacement
- Door Lock Module Replacement Tips
- 850 door panel removal (pics)
- Front door window track R&R (problem with Volvo part)
- Rear Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Drivers door panel removal XC90
- Rear Camshaft Seal Replacement
- Drivers door creaks opening/closing
- Rear Delta Link (Endlink) Replacement
- Loose Vinyl on Door Panels
- Door Lock/Unlock Features
- Front Door Hinge Disaster (photo)