Volvo 940 Engine Mount Replacement Tutorial
MVS Contributor and Member Writer100 shows us how to do a Volvo 940 engine mount replacement — including, importantly, what parts to buy to save $68 per side.
The local Volvo dealer quoted me $100 per mount. Volvo Parts Online misidentified the part; originally they quoted me $24.95 which I thought was too good to be true. It was. That price was for the old solid rubber mounts. The correct hydraulic mounts were $70 each. Economy prevailed and I decided to try the ever popular Uro mounts for $32 each.
Tutorial: 940 Engine Mounts Replacement
- S60 Poly Top Engine Mount
- Replace Upper Engine Mount w/ Polyurethane Bushing
- How to Push in the Rubber OEM Engine Mounts
- Replace Upper Engine Mount w/ OEM Bushing
- Polyurethane upper engine mount gave extreme vibration