XC90 Transmission Fluid Flush
XC90 Transmission Fluid Flushing
All 5 speed auto’s by A-W use JWS-3309 spec fluid. Switching it to Mobil1 synthetic will mess that transmission up. That said, Mobil-3309 would be an excellent choice in that case. Just check your owner’s manual to make sure of the fluid but as far as I know, besides those with the GM transmission, the A-W (Aisin-Warner’s) take the newer fluid. If you have a GM transmission and it calls for Dexron-III then yeah, the Mobil1 Synthetic ATF would be fine.
- Transmission Fluid 2000+ Requirement
- Transmission Fluid Flush Tip 4
- Transmission Fluid Flush Tip 2
- Transmission Fluid Flush Tip 3
- Transmission Fluid Flush Tip 1
- Avoid XC90 T6 – Transmission Issues
- New Modified Transmission Flush Method with Pictures
- 1999+ Transmission Fluid Caveat
- Volvo XC90 Transmission Problems
- New Modified Transmission Flush Method
- Change S80 Trans Fluid Or Not?
- Replacing an 850 Transmission