Well, I disconnected the battery for 30 minutes to reset all codes. Three days later I experienced the same problem (illuminated ETS & engine light as well as decrease acceleration and stalling). I had the codes read immediately by Auto Zone and was given codes P1021, P1026, & P01032.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <5m98 V70 Frozen front brake caliper
- 34mcheck engine light on 1994 940 sedan
- 49mExtender Right Outer Tie Rod for 1999 XC90
- 53m My 2000 S70 has winter mode, and my parts car has...
- 58m215/60 R 15 tires on a 97 850?
- 1h1999 V70 T5M Nissens Radiator Replacement Failure
- 1h99V70 Base, Auto, FWD -- Codes after recent work
- 1hTiming belt questions
- 1hidle air control valve ?
- 3h1993 volvo 240 wagon overheating
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1215/60 R 15 tires on a 97 850? 296 views, 18 posts
- 2 Angle / Bevel gear wrecked - looking for... 242 views, 11 posts
- 3Misfire on cyl 2 226 views, 10 posts