It can be one of the “parking/tail” lights. Sometimes they burn out – other times the connections corrode and resistance builds up at the base of the bulb. Rarely the socket will crack causing a loose connection. Here’s how to change them out:
- Switch off the ignition.
- Open the hood.
- Press down the retaining catch with a screwdriver and pull out the lamp housing.
- Press the retaining spring downward and pull the connector out of the lamp housing.
- Turn the bulb holder counterclockwise and remove it.
- Remove the defective bulb from the holder by first pressing it in slightly and then turning it counterclockwise.
- Install a new bulb in the holder and reinsert