It was very obvious that something was not right; the engine ran rough, the steering wheel was shaking and the CEL came on blinking. To me it felt like one of the cylinders was not firing and plugging in the code reader confirmed my suspicion…P0305 “Cylinder 5 Misfire Detected”. OUCH
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- 12mSay a prayer for Robert!
- 16mAfter 850, then what?
- 36m850 Parts car for sale
- 37mMost reliable AWD Volvo.
- 2hStuck wheel bearing volvo V70 (front-right)
- 3hCar wont start and CEL flashes 7 times
- 5hAngle / Bevel gear wrecked - looking for advice
- 5h 1995 Volvo 850 Auto Engine and transmission...
- 7h SRS airbag warning wont reset - error in light...
- 8hRain X Window Treatment
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 Whats worse than the engine oil light... 364 views, 21 posts
- 2After 850, then what? 250 views, 14 posts
- 3Most reliable AWD Volvo. 217 views, 10 posts