MVS Forums superuser and ABS expert Matty Moo lays out these facts in trying to solve a particularly vexing ABS module mystery:
- The 8619538 module works on other pre-CEM.
- The other STC modules don’t want to work on CEM cars with the 8619538 module.
- I’ve had no problems like this on the non-CEM cars.
- You can put an AWD module on a pre CEM car with STC and it will work, along with the regular STC module.
- 8619538 module is soldered differently than all of the other Teves MK20 modules. You can open one up and see zero cracking on any of the pins, even using a magnifying glass. The only cars I’ve seen this module on is the CEM cars.
Read more about this: V70 ABS Failure: Module NOT the problem! help?