A How-to on the Blower Motor (climate control) for P2 cars. Although the blower motor on the P2’s (V70/S80, etc. from ’01 forward) is basically in the same place as their 850 predecessor, removal and replacement is complicated by the fact that the glove box actually has to come out and the blower actually sits up and upside down. In order to do this replacement, a few other parts have to be taken out of the way first.
MVS SPONSORSVolvoMechanics Volvo OEM Parts Direct My Swedish Parts XC70accessories.com XC90accessories.com XC60accessories.com
Volvo Forum Latest
- <10mSC-901 in an S90/960
- 12m98 S70 T5 factory manual, Trans issue $1500
- 14mV70/850 tailgate inner panel repair question?
- 28mAfter 850, then what?
- 41m 98 V70:Cabin Blower Speed Vehicle Speed Sensitive?
- 1h Breather box replacement advice/instructions...
- 1hIdler Pulley Removal
- 1h how to equip a 2005 volvo S60 2.5T FWD with high...
- 1h2002 V70 intermittent starting issue
- 1h SRS airbag warning wont reset - error in light...
- Register for the forum! It's free!
Volvo Forum Hot Topics
MVS's most-viewed topics in the last week
- 1 Milky, foamy dipstick but coolant res... 410 views, 21 posts
- 2 Whats worse than the engine oil light... 344 views, 20 posts
- 3After 850, then what? 190 views, 12 posts