Login Register

Search found 19 matches

Return

by vtl
23 Jun 2022, 12:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vida CEM swapping

C compiler/toolchain - to program devices. Some assembler - for which CPU it doesn't really matter, they are all alike, but you have to know how CPU operates on low level. Disassembler for the target CPU. I lately use https://onlinedisassembler.com/odaweb/ for !x86. PDF reader - to read datasheets :...
by oscilloscope
23 Jun 2022, 13:09
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

C compiler/toolchain - to program devices. Some assembler - for which CPU it doesn't really matter, they are all alike, but you have to know how CPU operates on low level. Disassembler for the target CPU. I lately use https://onlinedisassembler.com/odaweb/ for !x86. PDF reader - to read datasheets ...
by T5Luke
21 Jul 2022, 13:45
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At the moment i give hints to get the code by pm or someone else uploads it here, i won't do that...
by T5Luke
29 Jul 2022, 02:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you don't want to fall the cem asleep and run it in a diagnostic session you need power on pin 8 and 15.
by T5Luke
22 Aug 2022, 10:40
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here...

2 options, connect the 5V line at the capacitor, or connect the 12V at the CEMs main connector. Both connections 5V and +12V are not needed together...

Masse means GND
If you use 12V power supply connect GND from it also to arduios GND, so they should have common GND.
by T5Luke
25 Aug 2022, 15:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This commercial tools are based on work from this open forum. Isn't it strange all tools came on marked shortly after this project was visible here. Now you blame us that we don't develop so fast like the guys which get 4600 $ about their full set. I think VTL and I did this just for our own cars, w...
by vtl
26 Aug 2022, 11:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

.. high up sh*t cut ... How about people here already made their financial future, well, secured, because they have their day job, which pays some competitive money? There's always a high demand for brains outta here, right? Trying to monetize this niche project for niche car versus working for alm...
by matthew1
26 Aug 2022, 12:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vollmer Making a GUI is always a longer route than command-line, and remote projects between people who have never met are always more difficult because of project management/goals/timezone/native language, etc. I've been involved in software since the 90s, and GUI is a whole can of worms for design...
by vtl
15 Sep 2022, 08:00
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here you go: https://modunlock.com/wp/ £225.00 for 1 pin crack? o_O I hope the guy with MVS session id 750e9c72f03b40c7abcc29a8381d7316 contributes his share to MVS for our hard - yet free - work, so @matthew1 can pay for his server.