Login Register

Search found 95 matches

Return

by tardcart
25 Apr 2019, 18:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We lost FCP as a sponsor

what does "limited" mean? sorry about FCP. They must know something, like that people are over Volvo. Everything is BMW in the foreign DIY. It wont be long until most parts are NA for the older cars, and not needed for the newer ones since nobody can fix them except dealer under warranty. ...
by pgill
01 May 2019, 16:16
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brake Noise - EBC S4KF1169 Stage-4 Signature Brake Kit

Mo, I Run EBC brakes on my 2008 Land Rover LR2 - EBC Green Stuff 2009 Audi A4 Cabriolet with S4 brake upgrade - EBC Red Stuff 2010 Volvo S80 - EBC Ultimax 2 (My older Son drives the S80) And I just purchase EBC Ultimax 2 Pads for my younger son's 2015 VW Jetta The Red Stuff, which is what you have a...
by erikv11
27 May 2019, 20:22
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: power steering fluid

A 2000 came from the factory with Pentosin PS fluid. You can use Pentosin or ATF, either one of those works well, but you do not want to mix them. The Pentosin is greenish, ATF is read. If you don't know what fluid the system has then I would probably remove as much as possible with a turkey baster,...
by abscate
30 May 2019, 15:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Value? 2000 Volvo S70 GLT

- Its is priced in the FMV zone - if you can get it for 80-90% of that you have both won. Subject to the usual stringent road test of course. It will go fast at 1500 No issues with 99-00 ATs. Its the 2001 that had issues, 10% of the time Great to know about the AT's. Would it still be worth $1,500 ...
by matthew1
19 Jun 2019, 06:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Volvo S60 2.4T 2002 sunroof - $1200

You'd need to be an expert in early P2s to be able to flip regularly. You’d need a network of buyers and word of mouth, like JRL has, MVS can kind of fill that role, but you’d need to be on all the forums. This one, you might get lucky, or get unlucky. Retail it’s maybe a $3500 car. Early P2s are ga...
by oragex
19 Jun 2019, 06:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Volvo S60 2.4T 2002 sunroof - $1200

. This one, you might get lucky, or get unlucky. My thoughts exactly. In fact, I think rather unlucky with no working window, check engine, a spring seat going, perhaps poor mpg and who knows what else. 'Super low miles' as long as you keep spending. By the kind of listing - just a feeling - this m...
by June
24 Jul 2019, 00:56
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transmission temp hot message 2007 C70

BTW I have custody of the C70 for the next year as she cannot have a car on campus for her first year at her new university. Stupid rule if you ask me. Keep your S80, the 2000 S70 is fine but the P80 is clunky compared to a P2 car and the 3.2 is underpowered in the XC90. June The 03 S80 for my fres...
by Ozark Lee
30 Jul 2019, 20:41
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Repair beyond my skill set no crank/no start

There is a "service starter connector" next to the left (drivers) side shock tower under the hood. It is a green wire with a red stripe and it just sticks out of the wiring harness. Run a wire from the + Battery terminal to the connector and it will bypass the starter switch and the immobi...
by SuperHerman
04 Aug 2019, 00:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: *** Mechanic Special 2000 Volvo S80 - $500 (Rocky Mount)

You really need to go look at the car. Main items to look at are the body, tires and engine fluids. If all these check out and the car looks to be in good repair figure the following: One or both turbos are bad - figure $230 for two turbo rebuild kits. Figure the fuel pump is bad - I think these are...
by June
11 Aug 2019, 18:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fake Carbon Fiber Waterfall Console

I think it looks great! Can you show the S80? June What color is yours and do you have any pics? Mine is Ice White with the Oak/Arena two toned interior. I hate the woodgrain accents. On earlier models aluminum accents were available and look so much better. Especially with the dark interior. Prett...