Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 am
- Forum: Volvo XC90 Forum
- Topic: Oil on My Spark Plugs!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 303
I recently lost a turbo and had oil on all spark plugs. FYI. The Turbo was running fine right up until it instantly failed and blocked the highway with smook. The other day I also had an xc90 with plug number 4 fouled, all the others were fine. Stuck valve. Changed the engine, ya I know , overkill. ...
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:14 am
- Forum: Volvo V70 & XC-70 2001-2007, S60 2001-2009
- Topic: parking brake cable - 2004 v70 - parts 9191484
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1671
Just to recap the part numbers for the adjusters are: 30793437 AND 30793438. And don't forget the hidden expansion adjuster for the cables in the center console up front! (Great work jonesg!) Same here new cables didn't help. What I did hear is that when Volvo renamed everything, they also consolida...
- Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 am
- Forum: Volvo 850, S70, V70, C70, XC models 1992-2000
- Topic: Is it absolutely necessary to hold cams in the cover?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 978
Yes with a little nudging and pulling you can remove the cover with the cams in place as well as removing the cams from the head with the vvt units still on the cams. Although I don't know why you would want to. There is just enough clearance. Be careful and patient. Removing the cover ,...I mean if...