- Be nice, be respectful.
- Subject line: do not write "Help" in your title. Everybody needs help, so you don't need to add that.
- Subject line: no ALL CAPS titles or posts. It's shouting. Don't shout.
- Subject line: no funny/special characters in titles to get attention, please.
- Don't ask for people to reply to your email address. This is a forum, not a mailing list, plus you can get email notifications to responses anyway.
- Don't hijack a topic. If you have a question that isn't directly related, start a new topic.
- Please do your best to write readable English. Try to spell things correctly. No "texting" lingo. Written text is the only form of communication we have.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple forums. We will delete duplicates.
- No politics, profanity or religion in posts, signatures or usernames, please.
- Please follow up. A day, a week, a month, it's ok - just let us know how it turns out.
- Start sentences with Capital letters.
- End sentences with periods.
- Break thoughts into paragraphs.
Think about it: others are more likely to respond to your question if you ask it clearly. I've been running this board for well over a decade. Well-phrased questions get more answers.
Writing is all we have, save for the occasional but very helpful(!) photo/video.
If English is your 2nd/3rd/4th language, you are not held to this standard.