IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

exhaust - signal too high

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on Volvo XC90s. The XC90 proved to be very popular, and very good for Volvo's sales numbers, since its introduction in model year 2003 (North America).
GermanVolvo
Year and Model: 2004 xc90
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Canada
GermanVolvo

exhaust - signal too high

Post by GermanVolvo » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello,

i am a very new member on this site. In the last 8 Month i read a lot on this page and collected a huge knowledge and information base. I have a Volvo xc90 2.9 T6.

I had problems with ANTI-SKID Service urgent-----I could solve it (thanks to MVS)
I found a lot of water in my car , so i found how to clean the Sun-roof tubes
i had problems with SRS and AIrbag error -------- I could solve it too !!!
I had problems with my transmission---- After a fluid flush and LUCAS antli slip----- much better now

NOw i have changed my timing belt and i have done a misstake, i moved the camshufts in the left direction .....:-(

After assembling i have a Fault code ECM-643A Camshaft position, inlet Signal too high

I moved the timing belt one cog forward and two cogs forward and back. Than i moved the belt one cog back....... The error is the same.

I bought now Camshaft Alignment tool, and do not exactly understand what i should do now?

May be there is somebody who can give me an advice?

I would be very thankfull and share my expirience.