IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Volvo modules repair and programming
Please use the MVS Amazon link when you buy anything at all! It helps this site. Thanks very much!

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

2012 Volvo c30 , quick noise while revving after turning car on.

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials devoted to the second generation C70, S40 and V50 Volvos -- awkwardly model year 2004 ½ onwards -- plus where to go for advice and discussion on Volvo's sporty C30 Coupe powered by Volvo's ubiquitous inline 5-cylinder power plant.
Ivano2937
Year and Model: 2004

2012 Volvo c30 , quick noise while revving after turning car on.

Post by Ivano2937 »

Hello everyone I have a 2012 Volvo c30 w 74k miles that as of lately has been making a small noise after I turn on the engine and I put it in drive and drive about 15 mph I hear a small clunk? And feel something around the pedals. It feels like something rotates and hits something .
Keep in mind after the initial noise happens I can drive the car as much as I can and it won't happen again (the clunk) . Until I shut the car off , and turn it on again after about maybe 10 mins.. I'm so confused .... Will probably take it in the shop sooner than later...

Sorry I can't be more descriptive about the sound.

Thanks for any advice .