IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Volvo modules repair and programming
Please use the MVS Amazon link when you buy anything at all! It helps this site. Thanks very much!

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

is there a way to adjust 2016 xc60 bluetooth audio balance

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials for the groundbreaking new Volvo S60 2011+, V60 2015+ XC60 2010-2018.
cascott12
Year and Model: 2016 XC60

is there a way to adjust 2016 xc60 bluetooth audio balance

Post by cascott12 »

fm radio audio is balanced and sounds fine when I switch over to bluetooth and play tunes from phone the left side audio is very very low
bioniclimb
Year and Model: 2015 S60

Re: is there a way to adjust 2016 xc60 bluetooth audio balance

Post by bioniclimb »

Have you troubleshooted this properly? First, try different audio sources on the phone (for example, if you notice the problem with Spotify, try YouTube). If you're still having a problem, try a different source device (for example, a laptop). I strongly suspect the problem is not in the car.
cascott12
Year and Model: 2016 XC60

Re: is there a way to adjust 2016 xc60 bluetooth audio balance

Post by cascott12 »

not a problem when Im listening on my bluetooth headset or speakers in the house - I have kinda given up and just hooked it up thru the cable in the car that works better