Amazon Cyber Monday 2020
IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

Looking to get the most out of my 2011 S60

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials for the groundbreaking new Volvo S60 2011+, V60 2015+ XC60 2010-2018.
rileyu
Year and Model: 2000 Volvo S80 2.9L

Looking to get the most out of my 2011 S60

Post by rileyu »

How's it going.

I'm coming up on month 4 of owning my 2011 Volvo S60 T6 AWD. I love the car. It has its flaws, but overall I think it's a beautifully built machine. I got it for a steal from a guy an hour east who was looking to downgrade for his daugther. It was mainted very well and I had it inspected at a dealer and an independent shop and both said it looked immaculate.

I'm looking to get the most out of it. There isn't a whole ton of documentation of aftermarket for this car, so I'm wondering if anyone here has trailblazed what I'm looking to do. I know an air intake and exhaust are a given, but where should I go from there? I know it'll be tough lowering times on this car purely because it's a HEAVY AWD. I've looked into turbo swaps, suspension, sparkplugs, etc. If anyone knows of a great build I could follow I'd love that.

I'm sort of hoping someone will feed me a list of parts I can buy and install, but any suggestions and guidance is welcome!

Cheers!