Amazon Black Friday deals
IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

The Art of being (Grizzly Grizzly)

Non-car talk is a place to talk about topics that are not related to cars or MVS.
Forum rules
Disallowed: religion, race, politics, war and disrespect toward others.
Allowed: history, computers, sports, movies, careers, art, music, relationships and the ten million other topics in our lives. Act like the adult you are. Enjoy.
manovlov
Year and Model: 1995 850 GLT 2.5 170

The Art of being (Grizzly Grizzly)

Post by manovlov »

Since few weeks, I'm sick. Nothing huge, but time needed to recover potato ! While this period, I left aside, trimmer, scissors, razor and come back to the man of wood I use to be. Hairs (the lasts I own) go in all direction, barb looks like the football field after a party between the Yankees and the Stampeders, tufts in every corner, for sure, lot of you know what I'm talking about... :mrgreen:

Compared to a Grizzly, Majestic, Noble, ice-cream lover by definition, his twin brother.

And then, her litany starts.
" Tell me KissMeBaby, did you think to go to the hairdresser one of these days ?
- Excuses me Madam ?
- Come on, you look like a Chechen vegetable garden after a soviet Migs flight. It is appalling !
- Listen my Hen... ".

Does it speak to anybody ?

manov

Vroum !