IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Volvo modules repair and programming
Please use the MVS Amazon link when you buy anything at all! It helps this site. Thanks very much!

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

2008 XC70 Key remote programming - advise needed

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on the third generation Volvo V70 wagon and XC70 crossover, and second generation S80. Are you an owner? Prospective owner? Get in here and join us! Start a new topic or comment on an existing thread.

2008-2016 V70
2008-2016 XC70
2007-2016 S80

forumoto
Year and Model: XC90

2008 XC70 Key remote programming - advise needed

Post by forumoto »

I have new keyless remote fob which is same as key that you slot into the key slot and press start and car start..

Now I have this car remote New to program but I don't know which application to buy to enable the remote work,

I bought one application call master key appl but it was not able to program the remote side, only the key side program and start car but the remote is not working and did not program, I may made a mistake some where cos I was expecting the key application to asked me for serial number of the key container plastic but did not, just ask me to inset the key while the count down counts and later says it has program the key but the remote does not work..

Please someone with experience help me:-

Master key appl bought is 30786294
yagger
Year and Model: S60 2005 2,5T

Re: 2008 XC70 Key remote programming - advise needed

Post by yagger »

Not very easy to help remotely with this car.
Do you have a DiCE?
forumoto

Post by forumoto »

Just tell me which part number is needed, from your Vida parts catelog, am not saying progrAm for me
forumoto

Post by forumoto »

Closed thread