IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

2010 XC70 T6 AWD Rear Alignment Toe is OUT

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on the third generation Volvo V70 wagon and XC70 crossover, and second generation S80. Are you an owner? Prospective owner? Get in here and join us! Start a new topic or comment on an existing thread.

2008-2016 V70
2008-2016 XC70
2007-2016 S80

sandiegoman
Year and Model: 2005
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
sandiegoman

2010 XC70 T6 AWD Rear Alignment Toe is OUT

Post by sandiegoman » Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Can you adjust toe on the rear 2010 XC70 without installing a shim? I am not able to get withing spec by only adjusting camber, I adjusted camber as much as possible helping it but still toe is out 1.9 degrees / 5 mm off rim. This weekend I did a string alignment on 2010 XC70 AWD T6, car was in a minor accident before I purchased, the alignment was out in the rear, you could feel it slightly when hitting bumps at speed; rear cabin roll from side to side. I'm pretty sure a shim can get me there but before I go ahead and purchase I wanted to reach out here and see if there's another adjustment to make besides purchasing new suspension parts.... It's a used car doesn't have to be like new just want to make it as good as possible right now, also for the life of me can't find alignment specs, toe in for front and back?? Found specs on P2 XC's, p3's different story. Thanks for those of you that can help advise me here.