IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Free shipping all USA - Experts in Brakes
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

SC-901 + JVC Taiyo Yuden = TRUE

How to integrate your phone into your Volvo's audio. Which speakers to buy to replace old ones. Recommended head unit brands and models... This is where we talk watts, ohms, GPS, iPod integration, component installation, tips, tricks and advice for making your Volvo's audio, video, ticket avoiding and mapping gadgets work better than ever... iPod, XM, GPS, DVD, Speakers, Amps, Radar Detectors
kallekula
Year and Model: S70 2000
United States of America
kallekula

SC-901 + JVC Taiyo Yuden = TRUE

Post by kallekula » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:38 pm

I just wanted to share that I've finally found a burn cd that can be read by the SC-901 3 cd disc changer :) Tried several brands without success but these where the only ones that worked for me. May be common knowledge but for me it was a Eureka moment.
Here's a link to the CDRs : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NY ... QS3OYFLQ7Y
Made in Japan no Chinese crap.
These users thanked the author kallekula for the post:
sleddriver

BMW 540i 2002
S70 Base 2000
S40 T5 2004.5

RigsPGT
Year and Model: Red 99 S70 T5,
Has thanked: 0
United States of America
RigsPGT

Re: SC-901 + JVC Taiyo Yuden = TRUE

Post by RigsPGT » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Nice find, what speed did you burn your CDs at? I burn mines at the lowest setting (have an 06 Dell) and they work with my SC901. Now if I can only throw that antenna and/or booster in the trash I'd be happier. Both my 99 with SC901 and SC816 on the base have signal loss, phewwwww!
99 S70 T5, The Red Devil
Ported 19T and R manifold, 3" DP with Magnaflow race cat, 2.5" cat back, Precision FMIC, Rigs intake pipe, H&Rs, Bilsteins, 302's with Akebonos, Jewels, HIDs, egg crate grille, transmission cooler.