IPD sale Volvo Parts

Six new Tire Rack specials

Come on in, introduce yourself and say hi! List Volvo events here. Have a hot Volvo? Show it off here.
matthew1
Site Admin
Year and Model: 850 T5, 1997
United States of America

Six new Tire Rack specials

Post by matthew1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:00 am

As you'd expect, these are on my Tire Deals page.

Never bought from Tire Rack? Are you thinking do I need to deal with four huge tires delivered to my house? :?

You're not alone. Good news: they don't ship the tires to your home, they ship them to the tire shop of your choice for mounting, balancing, etc. I did it, and it's smooth. I wrote a big, informative How Tire Rack Orders Work.

Ok, let's get to the tire deals.

• Bridgestone, Get a $50 Prepaid Card
When you buy any set of four (4) Bridgestone tires you may be eligible to receive a $50 Bridgestone Visa® Prepaid Card by mail. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

• Bridgestone, Get a Free Gift
When you purchase a set of four (4) qualifying Bridgestone Potenza tires you may be eligible to receive a Bridgestone Performance Football after mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

• Eibach, Save 10%
Purchase a select Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Set or Sportline Spring Set and you may be eligible to receive a 10% Holiday Rebate. Offer valid on select Eibach products purchased from in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

• Goodyear/Dunlop, Get Up to an $80 Rebate
When you purchase a set of four (4) select Goodyear or Dunlop tires you may be eligible to receive up to an $80 mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

• Kumho, Get a $50 Prepaid Card
Buy a set of four (4) select Kumho tires and you may be eligible to receive a $50 VISA® prepaid rebate card by mail. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

• Pirelli, Get a $50 Prepaid Card
When you buy four (4) select Pirelli winter tires you may be eligible to receive a Pirelli Winter Car Kit & a $50 Visa® Prepaid Card via mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory now through December 31, 2013.

Help keep MVS on the web -> buy from sponsors.
Also -> Amazon link
Like the high quality content? Thank a moderator.
Help MVS and be an MVS Contributor.

1997 850 T5, MSD ignition coil, Hallman manual boost controller, injectors, R bumper, OMP strut brace [gone]
2004 V70 R [gone]