At the end of the day I didn't feel safe under it.
1) A little heavy and if there is a slight crown in the garage floor it'll get stuck when pushing it. Never tried the pull handle however.
2) Lift height is low 20" plus. The new Jack Stand around 24".
3) C30 is low to stack spacers, Atlas & Odyssey too long for the Jack's lift points. Jack is too short end to end and you need to buy their extension in order for it to lift at the pinch points.
4) Too flexible so after half a dozen uses started to groan.
5) Quality control is lacking in the pivot points (moves / sloppy)
6) Takes a little time to setup making sure it is centered front and back and side to side.
For the prices I think 2 solid Jacks one for each side and 4 jack stands is safer and maybe even faster.
Will attempt to use Superstruts spanning the pinch weld to lift one whole side at a time.
10ft cut in half one for each side.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Superstrut- ... /100125003
This looks interesting. Lift then use stands.