IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics

Get email notification of topic replies. Log in or register (free). Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

2014A Vida Dice How to Check Trans Fluid Temperature

How to buy, install and use VIDA, VADIS, DiCE, VMWare and all the questions and answers that come with these tools.
skippyxc90
Year and Model: XC90 3.2 AWD 2008

2014A Vida Dice How to Check Trans Fluid Temperature

Post by skippyxc90 »

I received my 2014A Vida Dice unit today from a vendor in China (autonumen.com ; ordered on 14 Nov, delivered on 21 Nov via DHL). I installed it on my ASUS N56JR EH71. My laptop came with Windows 8.1, 12 Gb Mem and a super duper dedicated graphics card. Regretfully, the requirement is Win 7. I have to install a new hardrive with Win 7 Ultimate, 64 Bit. It completed installing in 15 minutes without a hitch. I played with it connected in the car. It detected all trouble codes. To my surprise, 2014A came with instruction how to remove/replace parts.

I'Im about to do a transmission flush (debatable at the moment, I might just to a drain and fill rather than a full flush). My question is...How can I monitor the transmission fluid temp so I know how to check the fluid level using Vida?
skippyxc90
Year and Model: XC90 3.2 AWD 2008

Re: 2014A Vida Dice How to Check Trans Fluid Temperature

Post by skippyxc90 »

skippyxc90 wrote:I received my 2014A Vida Dice unit today from a vendor in China (autonumen.com ; ordered on 14 Nov, delivered on 21 Nov via DHL). I installed it on my ASUS N56JR EH71. My laptop came with Windows 8.1, 12 Gb Mem and a super duper dedicated graphics card. Regretfully, the requirement is Win 7. I have to install a new hardrive with Win 7 Ultimate, 64 Bit. It completed installing in 15 minutes without a hitch. I played with it connected in the car. It detected all trouble codes. To my surprise, 2014A came with instruction how to remove/replace parts.

I'Im about to do a transmission flush (debatable at the moment, I might just to a drain and fill rather than a full flush). My question is...How can I monitor the transmission fluid temp so I know how to check the fluid level using Vida?

Disregard. I found it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Picture0002.jpg