IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

Looking for custom exhaust shop with volvo experience in tri-state area

How to go faster, stop quicker, and turn harder. Chips, exhaust, larger turbos, bigger/slotted/drilled rotors, high performance brake pads, manual boost controllers, performance shocks/struts/springs, airbox mods and more! Also discussion on HID and Xenon lights, aftermarket foglights and other exterior lighting.
thewoodnever
Year and Model: 1999 V70R AWD
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
thewoodnever

Looking for custom exhaust shop with volvo experience in tri-state area

Post by thewoodnever » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm looking for a reputable exhaust shop in Oregon, Washington, or northern California that has experience with Volvos, or more specifically, 1999 v70r's. And not IPD, because sadly they don't make performance exhausts for the 99 R. I need a shop that can not only fit the thicker pipes despite the cumbersome AWD, but can also tell me whether I'd be better off having two exit pipes or one, and has enough experience to know how to avoid excessive cabin drone, which I understand can be a problem.

It's one thing talking it out on the forums, but at the end of the day i need to actually get it on the car lol. And I'd rather be able to drive the car in and talk to somebody than pay to ship umpteen pounds of sight unseen exhaust from across the country just to have to still get it installed.

Does anyone know of such a mythical place? Have they personally done exhaust work on a car for YOU? And if not, maybe, could I drive in to IPD and see if they could try to do something for me? Or is that not really how they roll?

Peevarino
Year and Model: 2009 XC70, 97 855R
United States of America
Peevarino

Re: Looking for custom exhaust shop with volvo experience in tri-state area

Post by Peevarino » Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 am

Does XRay Volvo still exist in Seattle? I used to work by his shop, real nice guy, he might be able to point you in the right direction

09 XC70 3.2
97 855R