IPD sale Volvo Parts
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

VS M4.4 tuning dead? Start again here?

How to go faster, stop quicker, and turn harder. Chips, exhaust, larger turbos, bigger/slotted/drilled rotors, high performance brake pads, manual boost controllers, performance shocks/struts/springs, airbox mods and more! Also discussion on HID and Xenon lights, aftermarket foglights and other exterior lighting.
matthew1
Site Admin
Year and Model: 850 T5, 1997
United States of America
matthew1

Re: VS M4.4 tuning dead? Start again here?

Post by matthew1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:49 pm

We could use a collaboration tool to organize this information. At the very least/basic, a shared Google spreadsheet, with revision control. I'd be the admin and add users based on their history here, or reputation elsewhere. Everyone on this thread, for starters.

Or I could "gate" it more heavily, with just a handful to users who select what gets added from a larger pool of eligible information. I'll edit and summarize, and post updates.

Help keep MVS on the web -> click sponsors' links here on MVS when you buy from them.
Also -> Amazon link
. Click that when you go to buy something on Amazon and MVS gets a kickback.

1997 850 T5, MSD ignition coil, Hallman manual boost controller, injectors, R bumper, OMP strut brace [gone]
2004 V70 R [gone]

BeneathTheWheel
Year and Model: 04 V70 R
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
BeneathTheWheel

Post by BeneathTheWheel » Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 am

Greetings. I'm a long time Volvo owner but I'm new to mods and custom tunes and am having trouble finding definitive info on the subject.

It'd be cool if your initiative became a thing and I'm interested in learning more and helping however I can.

Thanks...

M-

xanthefin
Year and Model: 1997 850
Finland
xanthefin

Post by xanthefin » Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 pm

I believe i have xdf and bin files for these before they got removed and i am interested to change my Fenix 5.2 to M4.4 which i have here on bench just for fun and learning experience.

This original creators work needs be issued what they/he owns and respect that. I can kinda feel if he pulled off and trying make money of it but i am not familiar what happened honestly then now.