Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

16" Team Dynamic Motorsport wheels w/ BF Goodrich KDWS Topic is solved

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

16" Team Dynamic Motorsport wheels w/ BF Goodrich KDWS  Topic is solved

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a set of wheels that I had on my Taurus SHO. The Taurus and Volvo C/V/S70s share the same hub cofiguration. The wheels are 5x108mm lug spacing.

The wheels are 16" Team Dynamics Motorsports with BF Goodrich G Force T/A KDWS tires in 225/55/16 size. I had them on the SHO for two spring/summer seasons. They never saw snow. There are a couple small scratches from an alignment job but other than that, they are in great condition. The tread on the tires is deep and thick.

The wheels come with centercaps, Gorilla lug kit with locks and key, and extra centercap decals.

I have several pictures I'd be more than happy to share with any serious buyers. Feel free to ask me any questions also.

I'm asking $750 plus shipping, but I'll listen to any reasonable offer. Each wheel weighs approximately 28 lbs. Thanks very much!

underdog_19
Year and Model:
underdog_19

Post by underdog_19 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:18 pm

Sorry, for posting as a guest...this is my thread. I accidentally posted it without logging in. My email is [email protected] for anyone that's interested.

underdog_19
Year and Model:
underdog_19

Post by underdog_19 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:58 pm

Bump for anyone who wants to make an offer...