IPD sale Volvo Parts
XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Volvo Wholesale Parts - genuine Volvo parts
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

ULTRA RARE 2001 VOLVO V70 T5M T5 5 SPEED MANUAL - $5000 - NEAR CHICAGO

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
BritGuy
Year and Model: 2001 V70
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
BritGuy

ULTRA RARE 2001 VOLVO V70 T5M T5 5 SPEED MANUAL - $5000 - NEAR CHICAGO

Post by BritGuy » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:47 am

The car is listed on CL under https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/ ... 34965.html

It has a thick volvo service history and for the last 18 months i have fastidiously maintained it. It had a new timing belt by volvo a few thousand miles ago and new brakes and tires on all four corners this last year.

It's not a V70r but it does 0-60 in a little over 6 seconds in in most situations it won't be far of the pace of the r and in fairness it's probably a more practical car to own and run than the earlier V70R awd models and less electronics to fail.

This is probably not going to appeal to everyone but it is said that only a couple of hundred of the P2 t5ms were imported to the us so it is priced accordingly. The paint is nice (the ps door mirror was repaired and needs a little paint to complete) - the interior is in lovely condition. I had the leather professionally restored last summer and it has not suffered the wear on the driver's seat that many of these suffer. I have fitted a new hand made in europe shifter knob and boot and new audio control buttons. Ac works. It is driven almost daily and needs. The only thing it might benefit from is a throttle body clean. 210K miles.
Last edited by matthew1 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Un-ALL CAPS-ed the text