Welcome to the world's #1 Volvo forum!

Volvo Fixes & Advice since 2001.

Login Register

Volvo 850 1997 for Sale...

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
plumsmooth
Year and Model: V70 Wagon 2004

Volvo 850 1997 for Sale...

Post by plumsmooth »

Beat up interior. Needs a couple of things. Reply and I will tell you more about it but otherwise was running good last time I ran it over a year ago. About 140,000 on it. May need a rocker planet touch up. New Brakes and exhaust all the way around. E-brake works. Might need a wheel bearing...

plumsmooth

Post by plumsmooth »

I am cleaning it today. Going to run my Commercial Ozone Generator inside it will smell fresh better than NEW...

Comes with 2 year 4 studded snow tires!!!

plumsmooth

Post by plumsmooth »

Update got a Battery in there. Started on the third try! $650 Including good Snow Tires. Will put up for Sale in local whatever Marketplace by Middle of Next Week. Pretty beat up interior. I did the PCV system on the Car, entire exhaust and brakes all the way around including E-brake now Works!!! Engine light burnt out but on from Secondary Air Punp that would be needed. Luckily the Year vehicle is exempt from that requirement so replace at your own leisure! Needs: Maybe Rocker Panel Touch up and a Wheel Bearing. If I lived out a but farther out of town I would keep the Vehicle! My My Mom -- bless her soul -- gave me a (my aunts) 2004 V70 -- also a Florida Car. My 850 spent the first half of its life in Tallahassee Florida!

SonicAdventure
Year and Model: 1996 850 wagon

Post by SonicAdventure »

IS this still available? Any photos or links to local sales site?

plumsmooth

Post by plumsmooth »

Hi there thanks for your interest. I sold the vehicle to a nice young man with some mechanical ability for $420.
IT was like buying a set of snow tires, and getting a car for free. But I understand why an average person would not want to deal with the potential fiddling a 25 year old car would demand.