IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy your stuff using this and it helps MVS!

3rd Row Seat from 1999 V70 Wagon

List Volvos and Volvo parts for sale, want to buy, or for trade. Include your location!
Indy V70 XC
Year and Model: '99 V70XC, 2010 XC90
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Indy V70 XC

3rd Row Seat from 1999 V70 Wagon

Post by Indy V70 XC » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:59 pm

I personally took this 3rd row seat out of a pull-a-part car in Nashville, TN last week. I had planned to use it but decided that the struts are a more pressing project.

The seat comes will 6 loose bolts for metal plates and seat belt receiver, and all seat belt bolts are still attached to their assemblies. The only thing not included is the 2nd row seat plastic trim bezel plate which trims out the hole that must be cut so that the 3rd row seat pin anchors to your second row seat back. You must manually cut a hole in the seat back if your wagon did not ship with this seat package, and either forgo having the plate or find online.

The seat material is in outstanding shape. There is one small tear in the vinyl in one of the upper corners which is about 5/8" wide by 5/8" long. Also, the carpeted floor deck is in good shape and is at least an 8/10.

I am asking $120, firm, with local pickup preferred.

Please email me at dryanwilson (@) gmail (dot) com

Current: 1999 Volvo V70XC (Silver/Gray) - 153K miles - Gray leather interior
2000 Volvo V70XC (Silver) - Sold 154K miles
1999 Volvo V70XC (Black) - Sold 156K miles
1987 240 (Blue/Blue) Sold - Odometer stopped at 291K, car did not