IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics Free shipping all USA - Experts in Brakes
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

TCM Module Died. P0700 P0722. Used Part Number Compatibility? [bad abs module] Topic is solved

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials on S40 and V40. In this forum you'll find S40/V40-specific owners asking and answering questions on maintenance, ownership, repairs, tutorials and almost every do-it-yourself thing you can do to save money owning these Volvos.

1996 - 2004 S40
1996 - 2004 V40

Vovoroom
Year and Model: 2001 S40
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Vovoroom

Re: TCM Module Died. Used Part Number Compatibility?  Topic is solved

Post by Vovoroom » Fri May 17, 2019 11:05 am

That could easily be me in the future asking for that transmission! Haha. I've never been to a Volvo dealership and that is my last resort as well. Have zero clue how much I will get pounded on by bills. I live in the Northeast too and rust and salt will kill the car before I actually kill it.

Vovoroom
Year and Model: 2001 S40
Been thanked: 0
United States of America
Vovoroom

Re: TCM Module Died. Used Part Number Compatibility?

Post by Vovoroom » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:07 am

It was the ABS Module in case anyone else has a similar problem. I pulled it out myself and sent it to ModuleMasters. They were quick and did great work. Put it back in and my car is good as new.