Login Register

Low Beam Bulb Failure 2013 Volvo C30

Help, Advice, Owners' Discussion and DIY Tutorials devoted to the second generation C70, S40 and V50 Volvos -- awkwardly model year 2004 ½ onwards -- plus where to go for advice and discussion on Volvo's sporty C30 Coupe powered by Volvo's ubiquitous inline 5-cylinder power plant.
BlackThunder
Year and Model: 1997 850

Low Beam Bulb Failure 2013 Volvo C30

Post by BlackThunder »

Hello MVS! Today I got in my car and I got the "Low Beam Bulb Failure" message. Ok, no big deal but BOTH of my low beams are out. High Beams and all other lights (4 way flashers, brake lights, etc.) work.

The car is parked outside and 2 things happened yesterday:

1.) I filled my windshield washer reservoir with Orange Rain-X windshield washer fluid like normal. Some spilled onto the cover of the fuse box. This has happened before and there hasn't been an issue.

2.) We had a HUGE storm last night with hail and damaging winds, lightening, thunder, and rain. The car sits outside all of the time (no garage).

Could either of these things have caused both bulbs to fail at the same time? OR is it jus coincidence that this happened? Or is there a fuse / relay that I am over looking that could be the problem? I couldn't find the fuse for the low beams or for the head lamps at all.

Thank you, in advance, for the help!

Dustin
Dustin
2013 Volvo C30 T5
1997 Volvo 850 NA Sold to a New Volvo Enthusiast