Login Register

Vida CEM swapping

A mid-size luxury crossover SUV, the Volvo XC90 made its debut in 2002 at the Detroit Motor Show. Recognized for its safety, practicality, and comfort, the XC90 is a popular vehicle around the world. The XC90 proved to be very popular, and very good for Volvo's sales numbers, since its introduction in model year 2003 (North America).
ZRimaZ
Year and Model: XC60 MY2016 3.0 T6

Re: Vida CEM swapping

Post by ZRimaZ »

oscilloscope wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 11:59
probably would help if i where to look at the correct file :roll:
:D
Have a nice day,

ZRimaZ

oscilloscope
Year and Model: 2005

Post by oscilloscope »

so i have another question , ?

you maybe aware there is software that is avalible to resynchronise some of the ECM & CEM modules in various volvo ECM & CEM combinations although not all of them. , although its avalible it hasn't as far as i know been updated in a very long time as its not supported by the creating company anymore. from what i can asked by the company. ,now the software has been hacked about to make it "free" , but it is flagged as a virus/ malware. , i have been playing around to workout how it "ticks" but its been scrambled to a certain amount to make it very difficult to look at. which is very annoying. , what exactly what do i want to do with it ? mess around with it , workout how it works , add to to , who knows!

ZRimaZ

Post by ZRimaZ »

And the question is...? ;)
Have a nice day,

ZRimaZ

oscilloscope

Post by oscilloscope »

ZRimaZ wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 12:39 And the question is...? ;)
eh ? its below what i wrote wierd? :shock:

you maybe aware there is software that is avalible to resynchronise some of the ECM & CEM modules in various volvo ECM & CEM combinations although not all of them. , although its avalible it hasn't as far as i know been updated in a very long time as its not supported by the creating company anymore. from what i can asked by the company. ,now the software has been hacked about to make it "free" , but it is flagged as a virus/ malware. , i have been playing around to workout how it "ticks" but its been scrambled to a certain amount to make it very difficult to look at. which is very annoying. , what exactly what do i want to do with it ? mess around with it , workout how it works , add to to , who knows!
Attachments
volvo synchro question.jpg
volvo synchro question.jpg (46.04 KiB) Viewed 259 times

ZRimaZ

Post by ZRimaZ »

Sorry, my English is not the best, but I can't understand, what are you asking about: about the software for synchronyzing itself or about hacking it?
Have a nice day,

ZRimaZ

oscilloscope

Post by oscilloscope »

ZRimaZ wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 12:49 Sorry, my English is not the best, but I can't understand, what are you asking about: about the software for synchronyzing itself or about hacking it?

no not as such , i am trying to learn how this software works , maybe even make something else , although i say making something else is abit beyond me at the moment. although i do know how to use MSVB abit so i might be able to make another interactive script. possibly.

vtl
Year and Model: 2005 XC70

Post by vtl »

It seems my repaired alarm siren is again leaking and again draining the main battery. I want to throw it away, the car is never locked anyways. Don't what to see the immobilizer warning message on every start, though. What are my options? Is it a bit toggle in CEM's car config?

I may have finally put the whole pin cracking project at use ;)
05 XC70, 19 Tundra, 22 Sequoia, 16 XC60 (sold), 05 XC70 (crashed), 02 V70 (sold)
P1+P2+P3 CEM PIN-code retrieval DIY thread

ZRimaZ

Post by ZRimaZ »

vtl wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 16:49 It seems my repaired alarm siren is again leaking and again draining the main battery. I want to throw it away, the car is never locked anyways. Don't what to see the immobilizer warning message on every start, though. What are my options? Is it a bit toggle in CEM's car config?

You have to remove alarm in cem config and after - disconnect siren. If you have cem flash, send it to me, i'll remove alarm from config ( in case if you do not know, how to do it ;) )
Have a nice day,

ZRimaZ

matija0610
Year and Model: 2003 S60 D5

Post by matija0610 »

you can also send it to me if ZMimaZ is busy ..

oscilloscope

Post by oscilloscope »

ZRimaZ wrote: 12 Jun 2022, 01:12
vtl wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 16:49 It seems my repaired alarm siren is again leaking and again draining the main battery. I want to throw it away, the car is never locked anyways. Don't what to see the immobilizer warning message on every start, though. What are my options? Is it a bit toggle in CEM's car config?

You have to remove alarm in cem config and after - disconnect siren. If you have cem flash, send it to me, i'll remove alarm from config ( in case if you do not know, how to do it ;) )
sorry to jump in what your talking about , is the "carconfig" option with the CEM hack ware on git. or is this a separate piece of software that is avalible ?