IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
We need 1 FR strut assembly for a 2001 S60 FWD for a Volvo owner in need. New or working/used condition. He drives his wife 60 miles 3x/week for cancer treatment. I'll pay your shipping costs.
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

Turbos; T18 vs T19 and other components

How to go faster, stop quicker, and turn harder. Chips, exhaust, larger turbos, bigger/slotted/drilled rotors, high performance brake pads, manual boost controllers, performance shocks/struts/springs, airbox mods and more! Also discussion on HID and Xenon lights, aftermarket foglights and other exterior lighting.
Juan62
Year and Model: S70 T-5M 1998
Has thanked: 0
United States of America
Juan62

Turbos; T18 vs T19 and other components

Post by Juan62 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:37 am

I am in the process of upgrading my engine from mostly stock to performance. I need advice on whether to use a T18 or T19. Also, what downpipe should be used; angle or straight flange? I also planned to upgrade my ECU and possible a water/meth setup. Do I need to change the fuel injectors too?
Current parts installed:
IPD HD TCV, IPD MSD Ignition coil, IPD Performance 8mm spark plug wires, IPD (RIP) Intercooler kit, IPD short-air ram kit, and Snabb fresh air pipe.

In advance, thank you for your input.
Juan
98 S70 T5-M Brick for life