IPD sale XeMODeX - Experts in Volvo Electronics
Did you know? 🤔
Logged in users can get email notification of topic replies Log in or register (free).
Amazon Link Buy anything with this and it helps MVS!

What to expect with these mods on my 99 S70 T5 auto?

How to go faster, stop quicker, and turn harder. Chips, exhaust, larger turbos, bigger/slotted/drilled rotors, high performance brake pads, manual boost controllers, performance shocks/struts/springs, airbox mods and more! Also discussion on HID and Xenon lights, aftermarket foglights and other exterior lighting.
RigsPGT
Year and Model: Red 99 S70 T5,
Has thanked: 0
United States of America
RigsPGT

What to expect with these mods on my 99 S70 T5 auto?

Post by RigsPGT » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:24 pm

So here's the plan, stage 0 is done and now it's time to mod!
Intake wise I only have a KN panel with silicone intercooler hoses. For the exhaust side, ported R manifold, ported stock turbo, OBX turbo back exhaust with a welded 3 inch 200 cell MagnaFlow cat into the downpipe followed by the 2.5 inch exhaust.
I plan on getting a Green tune from ARD which boosts to 17lbs and my big question would be, in what range will these mods throw me in the 1/4 mile? Does anyone ever tracked theirs with similar mods and boost levels? By range I mean low, mid, high, 13s, 14s, hopefully not 15s :)
What's your take?
Edit: if not 1/4 mile seconds, what trap speed range should the car perform? I know I should have gotten a 5 speed manual but this is what I have for now :)
99 S70 T5, The Red Devil
Ported 19T and R manifold, 3" DP with Magnaflow race cat, 2.5" cat back, Precision FMIC, Rigs intake pipe, H&Rs, Bilsteins, 302's with Akebonos, Jewels, HIDs, egg crate grille, transmission cooler.